Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza is seeking multi-unit development partners. To be considered, our franchise candidates will preferably meet the following criteria:
- You must commit to spending 100% of your time in the day to day operation of your restaurant(s). Alternatively, you may designate an Operating Principal to fill this role. (This person should have at least 10% equity in the franchise).
- You or your Operating Principal should have a proven track record as a multi-unit owner or operator in QSR, fast-casual or restaurant dining.
- You or your Operating Principal should have familiarity with the trade area that you plan to develop.
- You, your Operating Principal and all of your partners must demonstrate the enthusiasm, drive and passion required to operate a Blaze Pizza restaurant to our high standards.
- Including all your partners, you should have a minimum liquidity of $500k (i.e. cash reserves) per restaurant to be developed.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the online franchise inquiry form and we’ll get in touch with you to discuss next steps.
Do you have questions?
Email us at